I’m officially back from vacation! I must say that between terrorizing my younger cousins and being terrorized by my cousins I’m ready for another vacation.
I’ll just highlight a few things about the trip. Let’s see, shall we do a list? Let’s do.
- My cousin got third degree burns on his nipple. Apparently if you put salt & ice together, it burns your skin off?
- That same cousin got stung by a jelly fish & I taught him how to pee on his sting.
- J-Bird woke me up at 6 am to go bike riding on the island we were staying on.
- My mom danced in front of God and everyone in a beachwear store. I’m pretty sure they considered kicking us out.
- My brother’s girlfriend talked me into trying on ridiculous bathing suits while my mom danced.
- A different cousin went off to get her bellybutton pierced. She’s only 15.
- That same cousin spilled Cheeze-Itz all over my bedroom floor, so we had little orange crumbs everywhere like the entire week.
- We visited the local aquarium. I petted a bamboo shark. I also yelled at a small Asian man in the cafe for not giving me a free refill on my drink.
- During the family photo shoot, I fell off a stool & still have the bruise to show for it.
- My mom & I purchased matching sweatshirts.
- I called 911 on two guys that hit my mom’s car with fireworks on the 4th of July.
So there it is. My vacation, which I know is a stretch in the meaning of the word, in a nutshell. I go back to work today. Back to life. Back to reality.