Here are the indications that my week is slowly going downhill:
- I’ve worn the same pajama pants to take J-Bird to work every morning so far this week.
- I managed to wash my car on Monday, only to have it covered in mud (from the “parking spot” in my yard) & pollen (because I don’t get a carport like my roommate) on Tuesday.
- Monday night my left eye randomly started swelling up.
- The last bullet point lead to me having to wear my 5-year-old glasses all day yesterday (they’re hot pink, as icing on the cake).
- I haven’t slept in 3 nights. Partly, though, because of the nightly thunderstorms we’ve been having.
- I literally can’t stop watching episodes of The Walking Dead.
- I’ve officially tried to convince J-Bird to move to Mexico & Georgia. I don’t know, either.
- I still haven’t left the bed today. Or showered.
- Wait, its only Wednesday?
You may not get another post this week,