Anyone that knows me knows that I’m not big on Valentines day. Not in that, I shrink in size, but in that, I hate it. I could go on & on about why I hate it or how it started or why I think it’s too corporate or this or that, but I don’t really care. I just don’t like it. We don’t celebrate it & I don’t care if that offends you or if you think I’m being cliché. The one good thing about V-day is all the cheesy love movies come on TV & I sit up late watching them with a box of tissues trying not to ugly cry. Actually, that doesn’t sound good at all. But, that leads to today’s blog post (which is a good thing)-a list! Yay! Of my all time favorite love movies. The ones most likely to make me ugly cry. Only when I’m alone though.
1. The Notebook. You knew this one would be on here the very moment you started reading. It is the love movie. Need I say more?
2. Titanic. I figured I’d just hit you with the cheeseballs right off the bat. Titanic is cheesy. The movie, I mean. I know, you know it, we all know it. Yet, I still love to watch it.
3. The Time Traveler’s Wife. Admittedly, I’ve only seen this one once. But I liked it. I’ve read the book a million times though & its soooo good.
4. PS I Love You. I love the soundtrack to the movie. I love the hot men in this movie. I want to go to Ireland. Also, out of all the movies on my list, this one makes me ugly cry at least 5 to 10 times during it.
5. A Walk to Remember. Probably my least favorite on my list, but it made my list because it is a really sweet story & Mandy Moore was still pretty.
6. Elizabethtown. A little bit of an unconvitional love story, but lovely. Beautifully told & it made me want to be cremated when I die.
So, there they are. My favsies. What are your favorite cheesy love movies?
Also, happy or crappy V-day. Whichever you prefer.