Yesterday as I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for J-bird to get off work, listening to the radio, they said Be the 20th caller to win $1000!!. So I picked up my cell phone & started dailing. When J-bird got to the car 15 minutes later, I was still dailing. I handed the phone to him & told him to keep dailing. He was confused, I told him we were going to win money. Well, sorry to disappoint, we didn’t win the money, but it did spark the conversation for today’s blog post: what I would do for $1000. We decided to make a list.
- Dial a number 200 times.
- Eat 100 chicken wings in one sitting. Within an hour.
- Shave my head. (But then I’d go buy a wig with my winnings…or J-bird said keep the hair & glue it onto a hat)
- Get “thug life” tattooed on my ankle. Sorry, ankle is as hardcore as I’d go for $1000.
- Wear butter instead of deodorant for 2 days.
- Spend the night in a coffin (above ground…hey this isn’t a million dollars we’re talking about).
- Drink a bottle of hot sauce.
- Eat a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. So, for most of you, this makes no sense. You may do this occasionally for lunch. But I hate peanut butter with a passion, so this would be HUGE for me. Actually, I’m not sure I could do this without throwing up. This is the hardest one on the list, by far.
- Slash my roommate’s tires. Actually, I may just do this anyway. No payment necessary.
- Watch all the Twilight movies in a row. Actually, might have to bump it up to $1500 for this one.
How desparate are you for money nowadays? What would you do for $1000?