Too much Brenna in one day? Never!
Its a delicioussuspicious first in many ways today, first of all because I’m doing two posts in one day (whoa, slow down, too much Brenna in one day you say? Never!) & because I’ve been awarded two different awards! Who’s craycray enough to nominate me?
One of my personal favorite bloggers, Jenna over at Daffodils & Dishwater. In short, she’s hilarious, our names rhyme & we’re fear twinsies. That means she’s automatically cool forever in my book.
So now, if I understand correctly, I am to choose my favorite bloggers for these awards. Then I am to go let them know they have been nominated for an award! The only thing is, I have no idea what the Sunshine award actually is…so, I say it is whatever it means to me, & to me it means you’re spreading your awesomeness around to everyone. I’m only nominating a few people, as I’m really picky about who I follow & who I read regularly. So here are my nominees:
Alright, now I’m suppose to post some things about myself (even though I air out my dirty laundry on my blog every week, so I can’t imagine what you guys don’t already know!)
- I have a younger brother named Reese that lives in California. He does not want me posting about him on here (hehe).
- I can read music.
- My favorite video games are Little Big Planet & Borderlands.
- I love going to the beach.
- I’m allergic to shrimp.
- I have 2 closets for my clothes: one for “regular” clothes & one for “dressy” clothes.
- My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms.
- My favorite animals are penguins.
- Growing up, I wanted to be a meteorologist.
Alright. All done. One more thing though. As I was picking J-Bird up from work, I was trying to tell him about getting the awards, I exclaimed Guess what?! His reaction? You cooked by yourself & the house is still standing? I hate that that was his first reaction. By the way, I’d never use the oven home alone. Hell, I’d never use the oven.